- With Dual Action - reduces and neutralizes acid
- Contains calcium - Relievers heartburn due to acid indigestion
- Works with just one tablet
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
Pepcid® Complete combines an acid reducer (famotidine) with antacids (calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide) to relieve heartburn in two different ways: Acid reducers decrease the production of new stomach acid; antacids neutralize acid that is already in the stomach. The active ingredients in Pepcid® Complete have been used for years to treat acid-related problems in millions of people safely and effectively. Just 1 tablet relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely.
To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing.
Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients (in each chewable tablet):
Famotidine 10 mg (Purpose: acid reducer), Calcium Carbonate 800 mg (Purpose: antacid), Magnesium Hydroxide 165 mg (Purpose: antacid).
Cellulose Acetate, Corn Starch, Dextrates, Flavors, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Pregelatinized Starch, Red Iron Oxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Sugar.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use
- If you have trouble swallowing
- With other famotidine products or acid reducers
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Stomach pain continues
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.