Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
- 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Revitalizes Hair Follicles
- New, Easy to Use Applicator
Women's Rogaine® is for women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Women's Rogaine® has been shown to regrow hair in women with the degrees of thinning hair or hair loss as shown on the side of the package (see box for details). If women have more hair loss than shown on package examples, Women's Rogaine® may not work.
Do not use if you have patchy hair loss (see picture on box).
This package contains:
- Four 60 mL (2 fl oz) bottles of Women's Rogain® (Four month supply)
- One applicator
- Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results.
To regrow hair on the scalp.
(Read enclosed booklet before use)
- Apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at lest 4 months before you see results.
- After each use of the applicator, replace overcap and twist to make child-resistant
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with eyes, in case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
- See hair loss pictures on side of carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- Keep this carton. It contains important information.
- In clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).
- Store at controlled room temperature 20бы to 25бы C (68бы to 77бы F)
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 2% w/v (Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (60% v/v), Propylene Glycol (20% v/v), Purified Water
For External Use Only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use if:
- Your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- You have not family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful
- You use other topical prescription products on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
Stop Use and See a Doctor if:
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexpected weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Redness or irritation occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pharmacia Consumer Healthcare