Pain & Multi-Symptom Menstrual Relief Formula
- Provides maximum strength relief of cramps, bloating, water weight gain, headaches, backaches, muscular aches and fatigue.
- Contains a combination of maximum strength, aspirin-free ingredients which is not found in any ordinary pain reliever.
Do not take more than the recommended dose (see Overdose Warning)
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 caplets with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed. Do not exceed 8 caplets per day.
Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
Acetaminophen 500 mg......Pain reliever
Caffeine 60 mg......Stimulant
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg......Diuretic
Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, shellac, starch, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen.
Ask a doctor before use if you have glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland, or a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- You may get drowsy.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heart beat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or swelling is present, pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days, or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.