A Daily Moisturizing Treatment visibly reduces the appearance of pores.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of pores.
- Helps perfect occasional skin problems.
- Softens & smoothes skin.
- SPF 15
- Retinol and Alpha-Hydroxy Acid Formula.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cream is a daily moisturizing treatment clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and help perfect occasional skin problems and imperfections for clear, smooth, refined skin.
A breakthrough formula with a patented liposome delivery system and effective combination of Retinol and Alpha-Hydroxy Acid:
- Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, works deep within the skin's surface to visibly reduce the appearance and size of pores and refine skin texture.
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acid sweeps away dull surface skin to help perfect occasional skin problems and imperfections.
- Creamy, non-greasy formula works with skin's natural mechanism to build moisture levels for softer, smoother skin.
Dermatologist tested formula is:
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).
- Alcohol-free (contains no drying alcohol).
Week 2 | 4
Reduced appearance of pores * | +
Improved skin clarity * | +
Reduced skin imperfections * | +
Softer & smoother skin + | +
Refined skin texture * | +
Noticeable Improvement *
Significant Improvement +
Made in USA.
Apply daily after cleansing. Smooth small amount over face and neck. Can be used morning and evening in place of your regular moisturizer. You may experience mild tingling or redness. This is normal and temporary.
As part of any good skincare regimen, Neutrogena recommends daily use of a moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreens to protect your skin during the day. Try Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15.
Purified Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Ammonium Glycolate, Glyceryl Distearate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Steareth 10, Cholesterol, Retinol, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 21, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Avoid contact with eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.