- With Hydroquinone.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Esoterica Daytime with Moisturizers - facial:
The active ingredient, Hydroquinone, is dermatologist-recommended and clinically proven to gradually and effectively lighten dark areas, blemishes, freckles, and spots in the skin that occur from sun exposure, age, acne scarring, pregnancy, and the use of oral contraceptives.
Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Suggested Areas of Use:
Full face, neck, chest, arms, hands, shoulders, legs, or body
Advanced Moisturizers and Emollients:
This unique and effective blend of deep penetrating moisturizers also contains hydrating emollients to gently rejuvenate and replenish your skins moisture.
Formulated with sunscreen to protect from the suns damaging UVA/UVB rays.
This effective formulation gives you the appearance of younger, more radiant, even-toned skin.
This light, non-greasy cream is ideal for use under make-up.
Gradually and effectively lighten dark areas in the skin.
Apply thin layer to affected areas twice daily or as directed by a doctor.
For Best Results:
- Include nighttime with moisturizer or daytime with sunscreen in your daily treatment regimen.
- For sensitive skin, test overnight on small area - inside elbow.
- If no improvement is seen after three months, discontinue use. On very dark skin, lightening effect may not be noticeable.
- To prevent darkening from recurring, use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing to cover treated skin during and after product use.
Hydroquinone 2% , Octyl Dimethyl PABA USP 3.3% , Benzophenone-3 USP 2.5% Ingredients
Glyceryl Monostearate , Propylene Glycol USP , Ozokerite Wax , Poloxamer 188 , Steareth-20 , Ceteareth-3 , Dimethicone , Fragrance , Sodium Bisulfite NF , Methylparaben NF , Propylparaben NF , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate NF , BHA , Citric Acid USP , Trisodium EDTA
Ask a doctor before use:
- if pregnant or breast-feeding in combination with products containing resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid
- by children under age 12
- Stop use and ask a doctor if areas darken or blue-back darkening occurs.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes
- mild irritation may occur. If irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- limit sun exposure
- for external use only
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not use:
- on inflamed or broken skin
- for prevention of sunburn
- as sunscreen