· Ricola Echinacea Honey-Lemon Herb Throat Drops contain natural menthol to relieve sore throats in base containing Echinacea and other Ricola herbs, lemon and honey.
· Ricola Echinacea Honey-Lemon Herb Throat Drops also contain (15 mg) of Vitamin C.
· Herbs have been used around the world for centuries for many uses and benefits.
· For over 60 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice.
· Ricola cough and throat drops, throat syrup and sugar free mints are available in many refreshing natural flavors.
· Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
For temporary relief of minor sore throats.
Two drops every two hours, as necessary. Store in a dry place.
Menthol 2.7 mg
Ascorbic Acid , Vitamin C , Citric Acid , Extract of Echinacea , Extract of Ricola's Herb Mixture , Angelica Root , Elder , Horehound , Hyssop , Lemon Balm , Linden Flowers , Peppermint , Sage , Thyme , Wild Thyme , Lemon Concentrate , Maltodextrin , Natural Honey And Honey Flavoring , Natural Lemon Flavoring , Peppermint Oil , Silicon Dioxide , Starch Syrup , Sugar
Warnings & Precautions
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
Do not administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician. Keep out of the reach of children.