- No. 1 Brand since 1936.
- More women choose Tampax.
- Protection you can trust.
- Great Protection with Moisture Lock - Naturally absorbing fibers help to securely hold fluid.
- Flushable and Biodegradable - Clean, easy disposal.
Strong, durable wrapper.
For the best protection and most comfort, choose a combination of absorbencies to match your flow:
- Lites Junior
- Slender Regular
- Super Plus
Tampons come in the following standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products.
The risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome - TSS - increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.
- Junior Absorbency: Less than 6 grams
- Regular Absorbency: 6-9 grams
- Super Absorbency: 9-12 grams
- Super Plus Absorbency: 12-15 grams
Directions for use enclosed. Flushable, Biodegradable - Tampax tampons, cardboard applicators, and wrappers are flushable and biodegradable. Any toilet and drain line can clog if overloaded with bulk waste. For best results, flush tampon and applicator separately from bath tissue.
Cotton Fiber , Rayon Fiber , Rayon Overwrap , Cotton Cord
Attention: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome - TSS. TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information.