Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nose
Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 25 mg to 50 mg (1 to 2 tablets).
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 12.5 mg** to 25 mg (1 tablet).
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet):
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg. Purpose: Antihistamine.
Candelilla Wax, Crospovidone, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate, D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have glaucoma, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, or a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product marked drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; excitability may occur, especially in children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.