Helps stop gas before it starts!˘÷
Stops gas, bloating and discomfort from:
- Beans, broccoli, cabbage, onions, peppers, soy products, whole grains, cereals, seeds and more˘÷
How Beano works:
Beano contains a natural food enzyme that breaks down the complex sugars found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.
How to use Beano tablets:
- Use for the right problem: Use Beano if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: Beano prevents gas from a variety of foods,˘÷ including:
- Beans, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Corn, Lettuce, Oat Bran, Onions, Peas, Peanuts, Peppers, Seeds, Soy, Whole Grains and more...
- For a complete listing of foods visit www.beanogas.com
Use the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal.
- Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with Beano.
When to use Beano:
Use it every day right before meal with problem food.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value:
Alpha-galactosidase enzyme 300 GALU˘÷ (derived from Aspergillus niger).
˘÷Daily Value not established.
Cellulose Gel, Mannitol, Invertase, Potato Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Silica, Gelatin.
Allergy Note: If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano, discontinue use. Galactosemics - consult your doctor.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask doctor before use.