- Pain Reliever, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
- Contains 3 Medicines: Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Doxylamine Succinate
- Does not contain alcohol.
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) in dose cup provided every 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablespoons in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Store between 20-25¡ëC (68-77¡ëF)
See back label for lot number and expiration date.
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 1000mg (Pain Reliever), Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (Suppressant), Doxylamine Succinate 12.5mg (Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, FD&C Blue 1, Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Sucrose
- Do not use with other medicines containing acetaminophen.
- Do not use if dose cup seal, neck band, or foil inner seal imprinted "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- Fedness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash, headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.