- Pain Reliever and Sleep Aid
- New! Golden Vanilla Flavor
- Contains Acetaminophen & Diphenhydramine HCI. Non-Habit Forming.
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 tablespoonfuls (tbsp) or 30 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 to 6 hours provided at bedtime or as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than 8 tablespoonfuls in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years:
Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 1000mg (Pain Reliver/fever reducer), Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg (Nighttime Sleep Aid)
Inactive Ingredients: Caramel Color, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Polyethyline Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Sucrose
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen, or with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin; in children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such emphysema or chronic bronchitis, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, or glaucoma.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When taking this product:
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.