Men√‘ Rogaine Foam is the first and only FDA-approved hair regrowth foam. It contains 5% minoxidil, the same FDA-approved ingredient in Men√‘ Rogaine Extra Strength solution that√‘ clinically proven to regrow hair. And because it√‘ a foam, it goes on easily and dries fast. It√‘ not greasy and it doesn√’ run or drip. It√‘ so easy to use, it could make getting back your hair one of the easiest parts of your routine.
Clinically proven to regrow hair.
#1 Dermatologist Recommended
Four 60 g (2.11 oz) can (four month supply)
Information booklet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results
Not for use by women
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures inside label).
To open: Grasp top closure, twist and pull.
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant) (Hair regrowth treatment for men)
Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Stearyl Alcohol
For external use only.
For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.