Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
- 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Hair Regrowth Treatment
- Revitalizes Hair Follicles
- Not For Use By Women
Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, as shown on the package). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength has been shown to regrow hair in men with the degrees of thinning hair or hair loss as shown on the side of the package (see box for details). If men have more hair loss than shown on package examples, Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength may not work.
This package contains:
- Three 60 mL (2 fl oz) bottles of Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength (three month supply)
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results.
Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of package).
- Part your hair and apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the area of hair thinning/loss
- Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. If you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and warm water immediately.
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on side of carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatments with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution
- Store at controlled room temperature 20¡ë to 25¡ëC (68¡ë to 77¡ëf)
Using the Dropper Applicator:
1. Line up arrows on bottle and over cap and pull off the over cap
2. Remove inner cap by pushing and turning in direction of the arrows on the cap.
3. Squeeze the rubber bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle. Release the bulb, allowing the dropper to fill to the 1 mL line. If the level of the solution is above the 1 mL line, squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle.
4. Place the tip near the part of the scalp you want to treat and gently squeeze the bulb to gradually release the solution. To prevent the solution from running off the scalp, apply a small amount at a time.
5. After each use attach the dropper to the bottle to make it child-resistant by turning it clockwise until tightly closed.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/v (Hair regrowth treatment for men)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (30%v/v), Propylene Glycol (50%v/v), Purified Water
For External Use Only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use if:
- You are a woman
- Your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age . Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful
- You use other topical prescription products on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product:
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair growth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop Use and See a Doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexpected weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pharmacia Consumer Healthcare