Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
- 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Revitalizes Hair Follicles
Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, as shown on the package). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength has been shown to regrow hair in men with the degrees of thinning hair or hair loss as shown on the side of the package (see box for details). If men have more hair loss than shown on package examples, Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength may not work.
This package contains:
- One ~ 60 mL (2 fl oz) bottle of Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength (one month supply)
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results
Dermatologist recommended brand.
Not for use by Women
Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton).
- See inner carton and enclosed booklet for complete directions
- Part your hair and apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the area of hair thinning/loss
- Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. if you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and warm water immediately
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on side of carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- Keep this carton. it contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men
- In clinical studies of mostly white men aged 18-49 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution for men
- Store at controlled room temperature 20¡ë to 25¡ë C (68¡ë to 77¡ë F)
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/v (Hair regrowth treatment for men)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (30%v/v), Propylene Glycol (50%v/v), Purified Water
For External Use Only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use if:
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. do not use on babies or children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
Stop use and see a Doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexpected weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
When using this product
- Do not apply to other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. in case of accidental contact,
rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Some people experience changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. for some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. this product will not work on all men
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare