Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
- Revitalizes Hair Follicles
- New, Easy to Use Applicator
Men's Rogaine® Regular Strength is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, as shown on box). Men's Rogaine® Regular Strength has been shown to regrow hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss (See box for details). If men have more hair loss than shown (on the box) Men's Rogain® Regular Strength may not work.
This package contains:
- 1 ~ 60 mL (2 fl oz) bottle of Men's Rogaine® Regular Strength
- One applicator
- Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results.
Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men.
- To regrow hair on top of the scalp.
- If your amount of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of the carton, Men's Rogaine® Regular Strength may not work for you.
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Men's Rogaine® Regular Strength twice daily for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Continued use twice daily is necessary or hair loss will begin again.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person Men's Rogaine® Regular Strength will not work for all men.
- In clinical studies of mostly white men aged 18-45 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 26% of men reported moderate to dense hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 4 months (26% had moderate to dense regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth). This compares with the 11% of men reporting hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 4 months. (11% had moderate to dense regrowth; 31% had minimal regrowth).
- Read Enclosed Booklet Before Use.
- For External Use Only. For use by men only.
- Apply 1 mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Using more, or using more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again. It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- After each use of the applicator, replace overcap and twist to make child-resistant.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Store at Controlled Room Temperature 20 - 25¡ë C (68-77¡ë F).
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil (2%)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (60% v/v), Propylene Glycol (20% v/v), Purified Water
Do Not Use If:
- Your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you.
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
Stop Use and See A Doctor If:
- Chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep the carton and educational booklet. They contain important information.
©2002 Pharmacia Corporation