Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
- 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Revitalizes Hair Follicles
Women's Rogaine® is for women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Women's Rogaine® has been shown to regrow hair in women with the degrees of thinning hair or hair loss as shown on the side of the package (see box for details). If women have more hair loss than shown on package examples, Women's Rogaine® may not work.
Do not use if you have patchy hair loss (see picture on box).
This package contains:
- One 60 mL (2 fl oz) bottle of Women's Rogaine (one month supply)
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results.
Dermatologist recommended brand.
Use to regrow hair on the scalp.
- See inner carton and enclosed booklet for complete directions.
- Part your hair and apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. if you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and warm water immediately
- Using more or more often will not improve the results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on side of carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- Keep this carton. it contains important information.
- In clinical studies, most women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderated regrowth, 40% had minimal regrowth). this compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair growth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth, 33% had minimal regrowth).
- Store at controlled room temperature 20бы to 25бы C (68бы to 77бы F)
Using the Dropper Applicator:
1. Line up arrows on bottle and overcap and pull off the overcap.
2. Remove inner cap by pushing and turning in direction of the arrows on the cap.
3. Squeeze the rubber bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle. Release the bulb, allowing the dropper to fill to the 1mL line. If the level of the solution is above the 1mL line, squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle.
4. Place the tip of the dropper near the part of the scalp you want to treat and gently squeeze the bulb to gradually release the solution. To prevent the solution form running off the scalp, apply a small amount each time.
5. After each use, attach the dropper to the bottle to make it child-resistant by turning it clockwise until tightly closed.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 2% w/v (Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (60% v/v), Propylene Glycol (20% v/v), Purified Water
For External Use Only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use if:
- Your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age, do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful
- You use other topical prescription products on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
Stop use and see a Doctor if:
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexpected weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Redness or irritation occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
When using this product
- Do not apply to other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. in case of contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. you may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. this product will not work for everyone
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
©2004 Pfizer Inc