- Penetrates to eliminate most blackheads and help prevent new ones
- Oil-absorbing astringent clears pores
Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment with Glycolic Acid
For the treatment of acne.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Moisten a cotton ball and cover entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Do not rinse.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5% (Acne Medication)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40 (35%), Glycolic Acid, Witch Hazel, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract (Mentha Piperita), Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance
For external use only.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable - Keep away from open fire or flame. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and, particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limited sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.