- Dermatologist recommended.
- With Hydroquinone.
- Moisturizers and Emollients:
This unique blend of moisturizers and emollients gently rejuvenates and replenishes your skin's moisture while helping to diminish the look of fine line and wrinkles, to give you the appearance of younger, more radiant, even-toned skin.
This light, non-greasy cream is ideal for use under make-up.
Esoterica Nighttime with Moisturizers - Regular:
The active ingredient Hydroquinone, is dermatologist-recommended and clinically proven to gradually and effectively lighten dark areas, blemishes, freckles, and spots in the skin that occur from sun exposure, age, acne scarring, pregnancy, and the use of oral contraceptives.
Suggested Areas of Use:
Full Face, Neck, Chest Arms, Hands, Shoulders, Legs, or Body.
Gradually and effectively lighten dark areas in the skin.
Apply thin layer to affected areas twice daily or as directed by a doctor.
For Best Results:
Include Daytime with Moisturizer or Daytime with Sunscreen in your daily treatment regimen.
For Sensitive Skin:
- Test overnight on small area - inside elbow. If no improvement is seen after three months, discontinue use. On very dark skin, lightening effect may not be noticeable.
- To prevent darkening from reoccurring, use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing to cover treated skin during and after product use.
Hydroquinone 2% Ingredients
Purified Water USP , Glyceryl Monostearate , Isopropyl Palmitate NF , Ozokerite Wax , Light Mineral Oil NF , Propylene Glycol USP , Stearyl Alcohol NF , PEG 1500 Monostearate , Poloxamer 188 , Propylene Glycol Monostearate NF , Steareth-20 , Laureth-23 , Sodium Bisulfate NF , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate NF , Citric Acid USP , Dimethicone , Fragrance , Methylparaben NF , Propylparaben NF , Trisodium EDTA , BHA
Ask a doctor before use:
- if pregnant or breast-feeding
- in combination with products containing resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid
- by children under age 12
- Stop use and ask a doctor is areas darken or blue-black darkening occurs.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes
- mild irritation may occur. If irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Limit sun exposure.
For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use on inflamed or broken skin.